Saturday, July 27, 2019

THE RED SOX WIN AGAIN

Three straight victories over the New York Yankees at Fenway is formidable! Their bats are as hot as the weather and maybe they'll sweep the Yanks tomorrow night. Stay tuned!

My day was good. Spent two hours on Birch contemplating nature as Josh whizzed around in his Kubota.

Tonight I received a phone call from Doerun, GA. Col. J. Maurice Barfield is my favorite fan. We go back to 1981 and Kansas City where we met at auction school. The Colonel is a Rebel and I a damn Yankee.We are polarized in many areas of life yet we are friends and brothers!

Granddaughters MAddie and Evie surprised me with a big cup of black Raspberry ice cream from Howard's! It was an early birthday greeting Thanks girls!

GO SOX!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN





No comments:

Post a Comment