Sunday, July 14, 2019

SUNDAY MORNING IN THE BROOKFIELDS

Blood sugar read - 98 - weight 160. A diverse breakfast of a banana, seeded rye toast with peanut butter, watermelon cubes, Ensure drink, 2 pieces of sliced Bologna & Greek Yogurt.

My night's sleep was good. I remain incontinent and suffer neurotrophy. My feet feel spongy and somewhat numb.

Had a relaxing Saturday at the Josh Potvin estate on Birch Hill. Showered in his outside facility. Earlier I enjoyed reading my blogs for the past 90 days. I delight in reading my narrative of what has transpired, health-wise. Reality 101!

We  Have been  blessed with outstanding sunny weather with temperatures in the high eighties. Gentle zephyrs enhance ideal weather conditions. Today will be another gem in the Brookfields!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment