Thursday, February 2, 2023

THE CALM BEFORE THE ICE STORM


 It seems the whole country is being affected by foul weather. New England will be the last to bear the brunt of ice and winds. The media has been hyping it all week. The South reveals the worse of the ice storms. I don't know what to expect.  After a late night with Seton Hall victorious over St. John's, I opted to stay in bed for an extra hour. Things worked out fine. I made another trip to Hannaford NB for Greek yogurt, Kraft Singles and a birthday card for Lily who turns 17 on the 8th. Then did laundry in Warren. My day unfolded nicely. Enjoyed some popcorn for supper. The game shows filled in nicely. Tomorow I go to Spencer to the dry cleaner and maybe the Legion. Thursday was good.


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment