Thursday, February 9, 2023

MY WEIGHT GAIN OF 2 .6LBS

 I don't weigh myself every day but when I got on the scale this morning, I was pleased to see my weight of 158.6 lbs.! I have changed my eating habits. I always have a big breakfast of grapes. a banana, 4 pieces of hard salami, applesauce, yogurt, and a nutritional drink. Now I eat gigantic strawberries and celery. Next, I enjoyed buttered popcorn. I have several bottles of spring water in the meantime. For now, that's it. I'll do this routine for several weeks. This day was a bummer. After buying the newspapers I hunkered down and did a review of my memoirs. This keeps me going. Tomorrow should be better. Spoke briefly with Josh. Dry cleaners in the morning, food, and maybe the Legion tomorrow night?


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment