Thursday, February 16, 2023

A MAGNIFICENT PIECE OF AMERICAN HISTORY PBS

 Several weeks ago I ordered "The Roosevelts" An Intimate History by Geoffrey C. Ward  and Ken Burns. My purchase arrived today. The first and second  was not a disappointment! "With more than 500 pages and 788 photographs in color and black and white had me watching both for hours! I enjoyed watching FDR more than Teddy Roosevelt! Earlier in the day I bought over $60 in food. Earlier, during the night I dropped a pair of glasses and broke one bow...thank God I have another pair of glasses. This Thursday was dull. Tomorrow I go to Tony's dry cleaners.


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN                                                                                                                                                



No comments:

Post a Comment