Friday, October 14, 2022

REMEMBERING MY FRIEND JACK SWEDIS

 I had a very near friend... Jack Swedis. From the Army days at Fort Dix came a bonding never to be forgotten! Jack was a Union Electrician living in Worcester, then Spencer on R. Jones Road. He was my right hand in everything I encountered from helping me restore houses to building my dream house on Birch Hill Road. But his wit was revealed in all we did. Jack was there in helping me drive my car to Quincy and New York in delivering silver coins. Jack was truly a "faithful friend!"

This Friday was busy... first by delivering my laundry to Tony's in Spencer then to Hannaford, NB. I modified my food with orange juice and potato chips. The exercise program is difficult. Chase called me for a chat.  I went to the American Legion and Jeff Nickerson was on vacation. It was quiet. Did the weather clear at sunset?


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment