Friday, October 21, 2022

PAPER MONEY

There's a discipline in numismatics that doesn't come up very often: PAPER CURRENCY. I had some experiences way back in Junior College! A friend of my dads entrusted me with a zippered pouch of large bills. These bills were U.S. Gold Backs, notes payable in gold! I earned a commission big enough to pay my tuition! Years later I handled a large note that brought me a commission of substance. Over the years I handled Fractional Currency. Today was a good Friday, A VA nurse came to review my exercises. Later I traveled to Hannaford for NB for food then to Spencer for dry cleaning. I watched Barrett-Jackson & Steve Magnante. Tonight I went to the American Legion Post. Saw Jeff Nickerson who returned from a vacation in California. My day was full.


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN






No comments:

Post a Comment