Thursday, October 13, 2022

CAR REPAIRS $617.29

 My Honda cost me $617.29 in repairs for a new battery $171.11 and alternator assembly $446.18. This expense is okay as I have gone through extensive repairs and replacement since getting the car in late May, 2022. My day began with the knock on the door at 9:00 AM. My sleep had been long and good. It was a nurse to fill my pill cady. She was out in 30 minutes. The dismal weather had changed the mood. I got pills from the VA and ordered more later in the afternoon. Josh drove me to pick up the Honda in the pm. I cheered the Houston Astros onto victory then had a therapist guide me to new exercises I must do for a week. Steve Magnante called advising he'll see me in a day or two. Dry cleaner and food tomorrow.


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment