Wednesday, September 7, 2022

PONY CARS USPS

I ran out of stamps so I asked Debbie for special commoratives. Debbie handed me a beautiful sheet of Pony Cars. It has colorful images of a 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302, 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28, 1969 AMC Javelin SST, 1970 Dodge Chargerr R/T, 1987 Mercury Cougar XR7 GT. This sheet of 20 is a collectible in it's own right.Plan on giving Steve Magnante a souvenir! The big news was the unveiling of the Barack Obama and Michelle Obama portraits at the White House. It was a first class peview. Both the President and Mrs Obama gave heartfelt speeches. I plan on peparing a presentation of 12 George Washington issues of 1932!I have good luck with giving such gifts to former Presidents.Went to Maddie's soccer game at Quaboag High. It was 2-0 when I left. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment