Tuesday, September 6, 2022

A WET TUESDAY

Needless to say the rain was more of an inconvenience than anything else. I voted as a Republican in the Primary. Next came doing laundry in Warren. Again, few customers. After laundry came a trip to Hannafords NB. I spent over $50 stocking up on everything from bird seed to hard salami.Bought three Lean Cuisine dinners. I split one meal between lunch and supper with Lay's chips. Spoke with Josh briefly. He was on a field hockey with Lily.I began doing paperwork on Mass. Home Assistance. This is a good deal. I have been getting help for years.Next I began filling paperwork for Request for Vanity Plates.This is for plates for my new Honda.Hope to get "POPS" I'll go to Westbrook on Thursday for completion.The fee is $70. Will get voting info tomorrow. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment