Friday, September 2, 2022

FALL IS IN THE AIR

This Friday was perfect! It was 49 degrees at 8:00 AM. No clouds.. perfect! I took my time getting up as last night's rest wasn't like the one before. Spent part of my day was reviewing my memoirs in meteorology. I read my stories about Don Kent and about big snow storms. My anemometer was bought in December of 1957 for $50 and brought much happiness to my folks and me! I had to pick up Lily at Howard's and drive her to Quaboag for field hockey. Josh filled up the sewet holder slong with seeds. It has been several weeks since I fed the birds. While here Josh gave out a yell. He had met a mouse in the garage! LOL. Went to the American Legion Post for onion rings and ginger ale. Jeff Nickerson told me of a new pizza oven.Nextday and one half looks good. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment