Friday, October 4, 2024

A TRIBUTE TO JOHN F. KENNEDY

 I cherish my copy of the tribute to JFK! Published by Encyclopedia Britannica in 1964 there are many short stories written by JFK's friends. Edited by Pierre Salinger and Sander Vanocur, this book never loses its appeal. Today I began reviewing the many contributions and political cartoons and images. The world loved JFK and will never be forgotten. If you are interested why not get a copy! In other matters  tomorrow will see 4 games in the MLB Playoffs. Sons Ben and Josh are betting on the Mets and Phillies. I haven't yet decided who I'll bet on. The Legion was visited by me enjoying a cheeseburger deluxe and Ginger Ale. Lily P  took the train to Worcester from Boston where Josh picked Lily up.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment