Thursday, October 3, 2024

THE METS WIN, THE METS WIN!

This Thursday saw many challenges for me. I started by doing some banking then going to Hannaford NB where I loaded up on supplies. Saw sister Jan where we compared notes on our grandchildren. Next is putting away my clean laundry. Then it was replenishing my pills for 8 days. Later in the day I was intrigued where Liz Cheney introduced Kamala Harris. The two slammed Trump in no uncertain term. I like Liz Cheney as I had breakfast with her father, Dick Cheney, while I lived in Laramie, Wyoming! Tonight it was all baseball. I thought the Brewers were going to be the winners until the Mets scored 4 runs in the 9th! An incredible finish for the  Amazing Mets! Now it's onto the Phillies on Saturday.. 

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

   


No comments:

Post a Comment