Thursday, June 6, 2024

OPTIMISM IN BOSTON

Between the Red Sox and the Celtics, both teams are flexing their muscles! Admitted, I have never watched a Celtics game in many years. The Red Sox are leading the White Sox 8-0, and the Celtics are trouncing the Dallas Mavs by almost 30 points at the Half. It is amazing how games go. This Thursday has been long but not tiring. Josh came by with Miley and a bag full of clean laundry which was pay away. He resolved my problems with my computer mouse! I had tried earlier and didn't find any battery. He came along and "bingo". problem solved. Tomorrow I will go to the laundromat in Warren to clean my sheets and pillowcase. Haven't been there in years. Planning on going to the Legion as usual.  Feels good to be back blogging!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment