Monday, June 10, 2024

INCREDIBLE MONDAY

This Monday saw me get up early so I could drive my red Cadillac Allante' to Parson's Automotive in EB. A close diagnostic of my car's brakes revealed major problems! I was advised to leave the car at the garage to get parts, etc. I am not guessing "how much" and will rely on my Honda in the meantime for transportation. Next it was Hannaford NB for food. $60. After that I watched two videos, Elvis in Hawaii and the Bee Gees. Once more I was inspired by one Celine Dion enough to research her on Wikipedia. Celine has an amazing life being the youngest of 14 children. Chase Robert stopped by with a copy of his grades at Bentley University. His academic Period GPA is 3.88! We had a nice visit indeed! All above tells why my Monday was incredible!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment