Thursday, February 15, 2024

A FULL THURSDAY

 My day began with a 9:00 o'clock appointment at Parson's Auto in East Brookfield. My Honda Accord EX-L had the oil changed and all levels topped off cost $49.75.. While waiting I picked up a Time Magazine featuring Taylor Swift. The article is a composite story of Swift's life. Amazing! A billionaire and then some. The story inspires me to play my video entitled "Olivia Newton-John Live at the Sydney Opera House." For an hour and a half I enjoyed watching and listening to 27 songs performed by Olivia. She gets my vote! Olivia (1948-2022.) Tonight it was "JFK A Day in America" on the Smithsonian Channel. Tonight Jeopardy had a final question on "Landmarks.." The Gateway Arch. Nobody knew it except me!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN



No comments:

Post a Comment