Thursday, January 25, 2024

BOB POTVIN WEATHER HISTORIAN

 The New England weather has been front burner for me since I was in the eighth grade! The late Boston weatherman, Don Kent, inspired me to watch and listen to his forecasts on a daily basis.My boyhood bedroom reveals instruments to include an anemometer, barometer, indoor-outdoor thermometer.Further I have many writings covering snowstorms and other weather events. My interests continued  while working on the summit of Mt. Washington in the summer of 1963.As a blogger the evidence is major weather are covered. Lately I have discovered FOX WEATHER on Channel 160. I relay on the Weather Channel and Pete Bouchard in Boston.For a while I was a weather watcher for Springfield Television Evin Rubin. There are digital instruments in the Poodle.If it's my curiosity each day,  weather watching is an important routine.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


 

No comments:

Post a Comment