Tuesday, January 2, 2024

0PPORTUNITY

 OPPORTUNITY   They do me wrong who say I come no more When once I knock and fail to find you in. For every day I stand outside your door And bid you wake and rise to fight and win. Wail not precious chances passed away,Weep not for golden ages on the wane.Each night I burn the records of the day. At sunrise every is born again. anon. 

This cold Tuesday was productive for me. I filled all of my pills in the Cady, got the mail then went to Hannaford NB.Further watching of YOUTUBE features on George Washington and Abraham Lincoln. I was inspired in watching Washington's climb to fame and even dug out my 26 July, 1967 letter proclaiming me "Soldier of the Month" Award by WILLIAM A. BOYSON, Colonel, Medical Corps. Watching these programs keep me going.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN







No comments:

Post a Comment