Monday, December 11, 2023

MY COMPLETE MONDAY

This Monday I touched all of the bases! My visit to the VA in Worcester was a success. From getting weighed to getting two shots to a blood draw and urine review,  I was prepared to see Dr. Sanjay. My visit was pleasant with son Josh in attendance. My visit was thorough. and appreciated. Next it was food shopping at Hannaford NB. I always make a list which gives me direction. Chase Robert called from Bentley. He has exams all week and is looking forward to coming home next Monday. I watched YouTube presidents,,. John Adams and JFK.  The cold weather has arrived. Paid a VA bill of $68 for drugs. My evening was relaxing witching Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy. All days are an example of this one!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN



No comments:

Post a Comment