Sunday, December 24, 2023

MY BIRCH HILL CHRISTMAS 2023

 This Sunday began with the return of clean clothes from Josh.I unpacked most of the clothes before traveling to Birch Hill. The highlight of this day was dog Miley.Everybody was attracted to the dog and one by one Chase, Lily,, Maddie and Evie appeared. We watched The Sound of Music and another movie about A Chocolate Factory. Chef Josh prepared a ham meal with all of the fixings. After the meal gifts were exchanged. Josh gave me a group of humorous items along with Patriotic garb.My day couldn't have been better and a surprise call from Son Ben from Belmont, NC made my day. Tomorrow I go to Ron & Chrissies for a Christmas meal. Despite the rain this Christmas was special. Thanks Family!

   ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN





 

No comments:

Post a Comment