Monday, June 26, 2023

MY COMPLETE MONDAY

 This Monday was good, indeed. First I fetched the US Mail - Box 11.I got two drugs from the VA in addition to a book from Boston:"Massachusetts Elections Statistics 2000." I can review the 5,157 votes I got. Next came the DVD "John F. Kennedy:Years of Lightening, Day of Drums." The New York Times is quoted "A Truly Magnificent and Soul-Stirring Film."  I highly recommend viewers get a copy. I rate it *****! Next came the DVD "Eagles Farewell I Tour Live from Melbourne."  Two hits I like are: 'Peaceful, Easy Feeling" and "Take It Easy." "Hotel California" is another top song. Then I re-discovered a tape made by me while serving in Vietnam! It is brief but good...Vung Tau 1967. My day is complete!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN



No comments:

Post a Comment