Wednesday, January 25, 2023

THE NEW AND IMPROVED BOB POTVIN


 It is a new year, a new Dell computer and much to write about. The break in the action allowed me to review where I've been. Without a computer has allowed me to think what's important and what is not. I began blogging on March 3, 2003, and I haven't missed a beat. With a new computer I have recovered documents I have completely forgotten about. The new machine is allowing me to recover documents and print things such as repairs to my first Allante: air compressor $800, New tires $450, new brakes $285, New alternator $200, new serpentine belt $65, New battery $75.00, Central Power module $400 etc. The first Allante cost me much more than Allante II which hasn't cost me anything in repairs! Allante' II is in the garage waiting for spring. Hello to Wayne Cook in Texas. The new Dell I received $405.80 in a class action suit from my power carrier. The January weather hasn't been fun! I'm transferring my Senior Center for meals to West Brookfield. Thanks to Son Josh in transferring my data. It will take me time to get comfortable with the new unit which stands me over $950. I highly recommend Dave Smith of Prime Computer of West Brookfield 508-867-6689.


No comments:

Post a Comment