Tuesday, January 3, 2023

A GREAT DAY OF DISCOVERIES

My day was one of discoveries! I was  going through my files and first found a postcard 100 years old of a photo tagged "A Country Auction!"  It shows an auctioneer and crowd of men with hats on and a little girl seated on a stepladder. I have been looking for this card for a year. Next comes  an article I wrote in 1995 in the Old Cars Weekly News & Marketplace. " Crossing the Mississippi in an Amphicar!" This is an accounting of my great adventure I wrote and got published. Photos reveal what an Amphicar looks like.

The next article showing in the Autograph Times entitled "My Presidential Success."  This is an accounting of  getting Bill Clinton's autograph in person after  five tries. This was featured with a cartoon which I have, The last is  a  letter from the Worcester Community Action Council regarding  the payment  of fuel assistance. I called them and they are still working on it. As far as Seton Hall-Creighton game goes... Creighton  leads big time!


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN





No comments:

Post a Comment