Wednesday, May 29, 2019

SAY HI TO BEN POTVIN WHO TRUNS 47 TOMORROW!

47 Years.. where did they go; 47 years I don't know!

I delight in blogging about family! My two sons have brought me happiness to the highest order! Both educated at Seton Hall University. S. Orange, NJ. our lives have been very fulfilling with adventure , travel and education. We take life seriously and achieve!

Ben never gave dad trouble! He's quick on his feet, has a pleasing disposition, and is talented in the ways of pop music and attending concerts. Ben has one daughter and lives in Belmont' NC! He is a commercial underwriter for the HARTFORD! Ben loves to travel as do dad and sonJosh.

Ben is a Casey Kasem guru and has been a fan of Casey's for decades.He's married to Allison.


It is a pleasure to salute my oldest don on his day! Right on, Ben at 47!

DAD

No comments:

Post a Comment