Monday, April 22, 2024

MY BEAUTIFUL MONDAY IN LATE APRIL

 This Monday was beautiful throughout! There was a slew of mail waiting for me at the post office. In particular was mail from Verde Energy USA.  The monthly price was 21.99 Cents/KWH and by calling the price for one year will be 15.99! Quite a saving! Next, I received a stunning photograph of Savannah Hope -age 9 citing her achievement of bronze level. Sent Savvy  a letter of encouragement "Go for the gold!" along with a $20 bill. This Monday was brilliant sunshine, so I sat out for one full hour before driving the Cadillac to Birch Hill hoping to obtain a wash from Josh'. Instead, I was presented a bag full of clean laundry and a promise to wash the car later this week. My Monday was wonderful, indeed!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment