Thursday, March 28, 2024

A HOLY THURSDAY INDEED

 A highlight of this rainy Thursday was watching the Pope's Holy Thursday Mass from Vatican City! It was like I was in the audience because of my large Sony HDTV. Did watch The Cardinals play the Dodgers for a while from LA. I discovered on Wikipedia a feature of Massachusetts  License plates. I have been a plate enthusiast since obtaining E6804 for dad in l958. I encouraged him to build a collection which he did displaying them in the cellar. The Late Louis B. Grace, too, was a plate enthusiast. We traveled to New Hampshire to witness an amazing Mass collection owned by Stanley Hamel. Today I have POTVIN gracing my Allante'. "Hobbies are healthy" and I have many: Old Coins, Stamps, Clocks and watches and autographs! What are your hobbies?

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN



No comments:

Post a Comment