Thursday, September 21, 2023

A CHALLENGE TO REBECCA AT THE WEST BROOKFIELD ART & FRAME GALLERY

 Being I am totally satisfied with the job done on my King of England portrayal today I brought "all LBJ material" for the challenge.My suggestion of it being "patriotic" was the challenge. Today was another beauty so I retreated to sit in the sunshine for 45 minutes. I reminisced about my 1968 World Series games in St.Louis.I vowed while still in Vietnam I would attend the Series! It happened and I got tickets through Arthur Pappas at the Derby Bar & Grill. To St. Louis I witnessed Cardinal pitcher Bob Gibson  strike out 17. Better yet Julie Nixon and David Eisenhower was there and I got their autographs on the program.My attendance proved to be a fulfillment of my desire.On the way home I quit smoking in New York airport. Winstons were 55 cents a pack! To this date I have NEVER placed a cigarette in my mouth. Good going Bob!!!!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN










No comments:

Post a Comment