Saturday, December 24, 2022

A BRUTAL AND CLEAR NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS

 The weather was brutally cold with readings of 8 above zero as I got the NY Times. I arrived at Josh & Heidi's  at 11 and I watched Josh prepare a prime rib  full course meal.  The spirit was high as my 4 grandkid's  watched dad.  After eating we watched The Sound of Music  a Christmas tradition. Then the exchange of presents began. Maddie presented me with  a 2 foot  horizontally  framed photograph  of the crowd  on my 80th birthday in July. It is creative.. framed.. and will find  a home in my office.  The focus of the presents was my gifts. I was given a pair of leather  slippers and two Olivia Newton-John  DVD and records. I have already played the DVD!  I gave KLEM  gift cards to all. A lucky man I am!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN



No comments:

Post a Comment