Tuesday, November 22, 2022

RUBY TUESDAY

 This Tuesday seemed to be backwards. I had a 10:00 am appointment at the VA on Plantation St. Worcester. Ran late and found out my ears were full of wax - again. Got my hearing aids cleaned and traveled to the North Brookfield Savings bank in East Brookfield. Found out the Social Security checks were deposited early! Thanks Uncle Sam! Traveled to North Brookfield - Hannaford and bought $49 Worth of food. Did get a birthday card for Chase Robert who turns 18 tomorrow. While at Josh's to pay the rent JBP invited me to travel to Sturbridge Staples, Walmart and Yankee Spirits. We traveled in the sporty Infinity. Nothing on tv relating to the assassination anniversary. Disappointed. 1963. My day was full - no nap! Chase's birthday party tomorrow.


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN



No comments:

Post a Comment