Sunday, October 6, 2024

MAGNIFICENT FOLIAGE IN THE BROOKFIELDS

 With brilliant sunshine I chose to take the Allante' to Birch Hill but nobody was home! The thing that inspired me was the great colors of all trees. It moved me. Next I had placed a call to "Johnson" two days ago. Today, Richard called me from his "jail" being he is still in the hospital for a month. I reminisced with Dick about the good times in his yellow Hummer going up Coy Hill. "Johnson" would come to me house each Saturday to points unknown. He sounded reasonably well considering being infirmed for a month. In the Playoffs it was a different story with the Phillies defeating the Mets. Tonight San Diego is leading the Dodgers. I wont stay up for the final score. Monday will see the Tigers  at the Guardians and the Royals at Yankee Stadium at 4:38pm.I enjoyed my Sunday of Magnificent Foliage! How about you?

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment