Wednesday, October 9, 2024

GRAND SLAM METS

As an experienced blogger I try to find inspiration in my story. Last night I witnessed Elvis's grand daughter telling of her story involving her mother Pricilla Presley's  problems. I watched the interview with Oprah Winfrey inspiring  which led me to watch Elvis' ALOHA FROM HAWAII via Satellite in 1973. Watching this video this morning gave me insight who Elvis really was: a talented human being. Tonight in watching the Amazing New York Mets prevail over the Phillies, too, was inspiring. Son Josh proudly told me he ordered a Mets ball cap. Today was indeed a Grand Slam all the way around! Tomorrow I travel to the VA in Worcester for a visit to the dermatologist  and pharmacy Oh Yes, the obituary in the New York Times of Luis Tiant also was inspiring.  The secret is to look for inspiration in every thing you do!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment